During Circuit Series main events we will track YGO teams throughout the entire tournament. ARG will tally and score each team player all the way through the finals. Points accumulate per player during each round with a win 3 points, a draw 1 point and no points for a loss. At least the two highest combined team totals will then playoff live on Twitch ARGlive after the Circuit Championship finals and the winning team will walk away with Travel Vouchers for their teammates for the next YuGiOh event!
• 6 Player maxium starting roster per team
• Players must be in team uniform or jersey
• Player Managers are allowed
• Team Name must be approved by board
• One 60 second timeout per match allowed with team manager/captain
• No coaching allowed
• Low player score thrown out, top 5 players count for grand total
• Tie Breaker: Sudden Death head to head; manager selects player
• Same deck must be used that was played during the Circuit Series main event.
• If a player is DQ'd from the main event his entire team will be DQ'd from the ARG Team Wars.
• Reports to ARG staff as team representative
• Responsible for filling out & submitting roster 15 minutes prior to round one
• Selects designated A, B & C players for team war playoff
• Winning manager will receive prize payout
• $200 100 players
• $300 150 players
• $400 200 players
• $650 250 players
• $900 300 players
frequently asked questions (FAQ's)
Print arg team wars line up card
do we have to be in a team jersey?
Yes, in order for your team roster card to be accepted all six players must be in a team shirt, jersey or hoodie.
When do i fill out my teams lineup/roster card and when do we turn it in?
The manager/coach can pick up the lineup card at registration at the venue. Fill out the lineup card and bring it up to the stage to turn it in with your team. We will take a picture of your team and then you will be officially registered into ARG Team Wars for that Circuit Series. Also, you can print the lineup card ahead of time as the link can be found on the ARG Team Wars page above.
Can we pick up players at the circuit series to add to our team if we need someone at the venue?
That is a great idea, if you need to add a player or two feel free to make some new friends and add anyone you want to your team for that Circuit Series. However, you will still be required to follow all rules including being in uniform so, be sure to have extra uniforms with you just in case.
Do we have to preregister or team or let arg know ahead of time we are bringing a team?
No, just bring your team and turn in your lineup at the Circuit Series you are attending.
Is the Team Captain allowed to play in the Team Wars?
Yes, your team can have a player manager for ARG Team Wars
Do we choose positions before we turn the card in on day 1, or can we choose positions right before the Team Wars?
No, you will be handed back the Line up card if your team qualifies and you will select your player's battling position for the playoffs at that time.
If team shirts aren't available, would it be acceptable to use, for example, a piece of paper taped to the shirt with a team name on it, and are the team shirts required for use during the main event?
You have to be in the same shirt or uniform. We suggest same color shirt with the same color paper or ink. This is a team event and players must be in uniform to participate.